Membership at the Center is open to anyone 50 years or older. (see below for application form)
Membership in the Senor Center goes beyond receiving a membership card; it offers a variety of benefits and activities. As a member you are entitled to:
- Participate in all activities at the center at a reduced Activity Fee rate
- Receive the monthly newsletter by mail
- Use of copier – $.10 per page suggested contribution
- Use of fax machine – $1.00 suggested contribution
- Use of paper shredder
- Eligible to vote at the Annual Meeting for Board Officers
- Eligible to hold a Board position
- Notary Service ($3 fee) – call the office to schedule in advance
The Membership Fee is $36 per year, on a rolling membership so renewal will be in the same month the following year. To join the Castle Rock Senior Activity Center or renew your membership, please click the link below for the Membership Application – it is fillable, but you will first need to download it to your device by clicking on the down arrow in the upper right corner. You will need Adobe Reader installed on your device. You can return it to us one of these ways:
1) Submit the application online and pay online with a credit card (no printing needed). Open up the document after you download it. Fill in both pages, including typing your signature. Hit the blue “submit” button on the top right corner. Send via the “Default Email Application.” You’ll see it will be emailed directly to Castle Rock Senior Center (firstname.lastname@example.org). Then go to the “Pay Online” link below to pay the $36 fee with a credit card or through Pay Pal.
2) You can print out your application (you can also save it on your computer) and mail it to the Center with a $36 check (made out to CRSC) to 2323 Woodlands Blvd., Castle Rock, CO 80104. Make sure you sign the application after printing.
3) You can print out your application (you can also save it on your computer) and deliver it to the Senior Center in person. Make sure you sign the application after printing. You can pay your $36 Membership Fee with check, cash or credit card.
IF YOU ARE A NEW MEMBER: Make sure to stop at the front desk at the Center to have your picture ID made, as this is the easiest way to sign in every time you are at the Center. Also, you are encouraged to attend one of our “Newcomer Senior Center Orientation Meetings,” which are held the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 10:00 AM. This is a time to meet some of the staff and board members, get your questions answered and find out all about our programs and services.