Volunteer and make a difference in the lives of seniors in your community. Get involved!
If you are interested in Volunteering with us, please complete our application materials and return them to the Castle Rock Senior Activity Center.
This is a fillable application, so you can fill it out digitally but you’ll need to print, sign and return it to our office. We also have hard copies in the office.
- Drive one of our vehicles Monday through Friday from 8:30AM-3:30PM. Choose any days that works for you.
- Help to support seniors and adults with disabilities to keep their independence by providing
- transportation to doctor appointments, the grocery store, the senior center, and other local businesses.
VOA Kitchen Server
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 10:45-12:45 Plate and serve food to seniors.
- Clean and set tables.
- Lunch provides a social environments and the opportunity to get a hot meal. Many seniors stay after lunch for afternoon activities.
- Greet each person as they come into the center. Answer phones and take ride requests.
- Provide information to members and visitors about center activities in person and on the phone.
- Help to support the staff and provide great customer service.
If you would like to get involved in any way, or you have special skills, we would love to talk to you. Please contact Juli Asbridge, Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com
Our biggest event of the year, our annual Craft Show, has just passed. Click on the image below to view our wrap up.