- Participate in all activities at the center at a reduced Activity Fee rate
- Receive the monthly newsletter by mail
- Use of copier – $.10 per page suggested contribution
- Use of fax machine – $1.00 suggested contribution
- Use of paper shredder
- Eligible to vote at the Annual Meeting for Board Officers
- Eligible to hold a Board position
- Notary Service ($3 members, $5 non-members) – call the office to schedule in advance
The Membership Fee is $36 per year, on a rolling membership so renewal will be in the same month the following year. To join the Castle Rock Senior Activity Center or renew your membership, please click the link below for the Membership Application – it is fillable, you can print or download it to your device by clicking on the down arrow in the upper right corner. You can return it to us one of these ways:
1) You can print out your application and deliver it to the Senior Activity Center in person, or mail it to the Center with a $36 check (made out to CRSC) or (call us with your Credit Card information) to 2323 Woodlands Blvd., Castle Rock, CO 80104. Make sure you sign the application. — OR —
2) You can also download it to your computer, attach and email directly to Castle Rock Senior Center (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3) Then go to the “Pay Online” link below to pay the $36 fee with a credit card.
IF YOU ARE A NEW MEMBER: Make sure to stop at the front desk at the Center to have your picture ID made, as this is the easiest way to sign in every time you are at the Center. Also, you are encouraged to attend one of our “Newcomer Senior Center Orientation Meetings,” which are held the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 10:00 AM. This is a time to meet some of the staff and board members, get your questions answered and find out all about our programs and services. Please call the front desk at 303-688-9498 to register.
Nominations for Lifetime and Honorary Memberships are accepted from January 1 through March 10. See information below or at the Senior Center if you are interested in nominating anyone.