Volunteer and make a difference in the lives of seniors in your community. Get involved!
WE NEED YOU!
If you are interested in Volunteering with us, please complete our application materials and return them to the Castle Rock Senior Activity Center. We also have hard copies available in the office.
2024 Volunteer Application
- Drive one of our vehicles Monday through Friday from 8:30AM-3:30PM. Choose any days that works for you.
- Help to support seniors and adults with disabilities to keep their independence by providing
- transportation to doctor appointments, the grocery store, the senior center, and other local businesses.
VOA Kitchen Server
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 10:45-12:45. Plate and serve food to seniors.
- Clean and set tables.
- Lunch provides a social environment and the opportunity to get a hot meal. Many seniors stay after lunch for afternoon activities.
- Greet each person as they come into the center. Answer phones and take ride requests.
- Provide information to members and visitors about center activities in person and on the phone.
- Help to support the staff and provide great customer service.
Connect & Care Caller
- Call an older adult once or twice a week
- Share 5 to 10 minutes of your time
- Share moments of kindness
- Bring a smile to an older adult’s face
If you would like to get involved in any way, or you have special skills, we would love to talk to you. Please contact the Senior Center at 303-688-9498.